Let Me Tell You About Myself
I am now a well seasoned developer with technologies at my disposal such as NodeJS, ReactJS, MongoDB, and all the modules that go with them and not to mention automation tools such as Grunt/Gulp and debugging tools like Mocha and Chai and the like.
I am always up-to-date on the latest trends and, most importantly, I never stop learning. This is attested by the fact that my buddies and I always come up with an idea for a new app and give each other one month to build it and present it to ourselves. We essentially learn new ways to develop from each other.
Because of the constant learning and developing I do, I am consistently becoming a better developer day by day and there is no end in sight.
- California State Polytechnic University, Pomona CA Sep. 2014 - Jun. 2017
Achieved Bachelors of Science Degree
- Orange Cost College, Costa Mesa CA Jun. 2012 - Jun. 2014
Achieved C++ Certificate
Utelogy Corporation, Costa Mesa CA Mar. 2017 - Jun. 2018
- Rapidly deployed drivers for customers within one week in C# VS2017
- Implemented core classes to cut code time by 80% in C#
Built in-house software with C#, XAML, and WPF
- Validation Tool
Read and rapidly learned numerous APIs from different companies
- Panasonic PJLink, Extron SIS, Matrox PowerStream, RS232, etc.
Wrote Documentation, Software Specifications, and How-Tos
- GitHub, Driver How-To, Validation Tool, etc.
- Attended scrum meetings and logged work done on TFS bi-weekly
- Worked and collaborated with a team of three every day
- Set up and ran meetings with clients on how to properly use our API
- Created videos of step-by-step instruction on how to use our API
- Resolved on-site driver crashes within an hour
- Uploaded drivers using Visual Studio Team Services to Source Control
SWCH, LLC, Chino CA Jun. 2014 - Jun. 2017
MERN Stack Developer
- Used ReactJS and Bootstrap3 to create an FAQ page
- Created routes with ReactJS and used ES6+
- Used many modules provided by the NodeJS community
- Created, retrieved, updated, and deleted data in MongoDB
- Implemented JQuery to assist in UI development
- Created a drag-and-drop feature for documents in ReactJS
- Used TDD/BDD with Mocha/Chai along with Istanbul and other various debugging modules to run tests on mock servers and test HTTP requests
NodeJS, Express, React, Grid Layout, Flexbox, Bootstrap3, Maven, Jhipster, Hadoop
Mocha, Chai, SinonJS, Nock, Cheerio, SuperTest, Rewire, Socket.IO, Grunt, REST, Postman, ElasticSearch Service, Kibana, IAM, EC2, Lambda, S3, Serverless, GIT, TortoiseSVN, Eclipse, Visual Studio 2010, 2012, 2014, 2017, IntelliJ, PyCharm, NetBeans, Atom, Vi, Sublime, Twitter API
DynamoDB, RDS, MySQL
Linux, Mac OSX, Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, AMI